Table of contents:
THAT is guaranteed to be the most stylish wedding ever! Bee Shaffer, daughter of Vogue boss Anna Wintour, marries the son of a Vogue editor-in-chief.
You can't think of something like that! Bee Shaffer, the beautiful and clever daughter of Vogue Godsess Anna Wintour, has become engaged. The man who is allowed to lead her to the altar also comes from a Style dynasty. Because Francesco Carrozzini is the son of Franca Sozzani, who only died in December and who has been editor-in-chief of Italian Vogue for many years.
Bee Shaffer & Francesco Carrozzini: everything stays in the Vogue family
In a word: Everything stays in the Vogue family - and we can look forward to the guaranteed most stylish wedding of the year, oh what: of the decade! Why do we say so now? Well: We argue it crystal clear …
- Bees mother Anna Wintour doesn't even have to do anything herself to find a designer for her daughter's wedding dress - they have been queuing since the engagement was announced and are probably emailing new designs for the dress every second. Our tip: The contract goes either to the fashion house Alexander McQueen or to ex-McQueen designer Sarah Burton.
- It is similar with the wedding photographers. Mario Testino (he also photographed Kate Moss' wedding), Steven Meisl and Peter Lindbergh - the world's best photographers scramble for the task of transforming the wedding of the fashion heirs into a glossy editorial.
- The guest list: Thanks to the organization of the star-studded Met Gala, Anna Wintour has an address book that reads like a who's who of the show industry. If Bee wants a spectacular live act - Beyoncè, Rihanna, Kaney - then she'll get it. Only one is guaranteed not to load: singer Lana Del Rey. She was in a relationship with husband-to-be Francesco Carrozzini for a long time …
- Bee Shaffer is the producer of the brilliant US show Late Night With Seth Meyers. We can assume that the toast to the bride will be hilarious.
- What we won't see after the wedding: Photobooth pictures with fake beards. Instead, Instagram and Pinterest are garnished with stylish photos of a presumably three-day celebrity break. Yippie!