Table of contents:
If you want a pretty and, above all, cheap nail design, you should try glitter polish. Here are a few nail art ideas!
Do you want a nail art that attracts everyone's attention? You don't have to make an appointment with the nail designer and spend a lot of money. All you need is glitter and some great ideas. You can find these e.g. on Pinterest.
Glittering ring finger nail
Nail art lovers show pretty cool design ideas online that require neither time nor skill. And since you don't need more than a nail polish for this, the nail arts are cheap on top of that.
Tip: It is important that you ALWAYS wear a basecoat under the glitter polish. Either a transparent one or you choose a color of your choice as a primer.
The big disadvantage of glitter paint: it can only be removed stubbornly. Nail polish remover and cotton pad? No chance. Instead, the cotton will stick to your nail. We'll show you a very easy trick with which you can effortlessly remove your glitter nail polish:
All you need is nail polish remover, aluminum foil, and cotton pads
1. Cut the cotton pad in half with scissors (5 pieces, 10 halves for 10 fingers).
2. Tear off the aluminum foil in approx. 5 cm wide strips.
3. Soak the cotton pad halves in nail polish remover.
4. Place a cotton pad on the nail and wrap it with a piece of aluminum foil.
5. Let it work for 10 minutes and A MIRACLE: The glitter nail polish can be easily wiped off!
6. Remove the rest of the paint as usual.