Table of contents:
- 1. Coffee machine: Barrista atmosphere for your home
- 2. Everything for beauty: care products for him
- 3. To celebrate: A fine drop
- 4. Enjoy real moments: Brunch together
- 5. For you, dad: write a declaration of love
- 6. For (passive) athletes: a football book
June 13th is Father's Day - and the best way to please our everyday heroes. We have 6 gift ideas that our dads will love.
1. Coffee machine: Barrista atmosphere for your home
Whether it's an extended morning, espresso after lunch or a pot of filter coffee in the home office - good coffee always works, right? Just! Every dad is happy when the kitchen at home is converted into a coffee house.
2. Everything for beauty: care products for him
The many nerves and sleepless nights that we have already cost them leave their mark. So how about a selected beauty set for the most important men in our lives?
3. To celebrate: A fine drop
To all the wonderful moments that we have already experienced with our dads! Cheers! Can be something high-proof, but it doesn't have to be. Whiskey, gin and rum are also available non-alcoholic.
4. Enjoy real moments: Brunch together
Who says no to a hearty breakfast? If you don't want to prepare anything at home, invite your dad out to dinner. Luckily it’s going again!
5. For you, dad: write a declaration of love
Write a few personal lines to your father. Capture your most moving moments and tell him what you admire about him. It's also a good opportunity to say thank you. Every papa heart cheers! Get inspiration here.
6. For (passive) athletes: a football book
The European Championship will take place from June 11th to July 11th. Your dad scores with his buddies with extra knowledge - for example about the new Germany trainer Hansi Flick: "The Hansi Flick story. History of a football miracle" (C. H. Beck Verlag, € 17.50).